OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL IN SAN ANTONIO GETS RID OF RODENTS
Rodents are simultaneously the most feared and the most common of wildlife infestations found in San Antonio, Texas homes. As the city grows, limited outdoor spaces drive these rats and mice indoors searching for shelter and free crumbs. There are several prevention techniques you can take, from sealing all spaces around ducts and cables leading outside as well as any cracks or gaps bigger than a dime. Omega Animal Removal Specialists are adept at recognizing patterns of rodent behavior and cutting off access to your home before an infestation has had time to manifest itself.
Once a rodent nest has taken hold, however, it is a short period of time before you have a full-fledged infestation on your hands. Store-bought traps set haphazardly throughout the home can sometimes work on a few rodents, but rats and mice can reproduce after three months, and with typical litters reaching up to 12 babies, dealing with a rat or mouse problem is best left to the professionals. This is also because rodents leave pheromone trails in their urine and feces which direct new rat or mouse populations into the home through the same means discovered by the originals.
These animals pose many threats to humans and pets, including diseases common to urine and fecal matter which line the home and infiltrate the air circulation system. Rodents easily chew through wood and copper wire, sometimes causing house fires. Omega Animal Removal is adept at recognizing rat and mouse behavior and adapting a control method specific to the population at hand.
SIGNS OF A RODENT INFESTATION
Be sure to call Omega Animal Removal at the first sign of the following:
- Nibble marks on food cartons and boxes
- Droppings found in kitchen cabinets, pantries or drawers
- Food and crumbs found in strange places
- Noises such as scratching or what sounds like a marble rolling around in your ceiling or walls
HOW OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL CAN HELP WITH RODENT REMOVAL
Our 4-step process is direct, simple and guaranteed to effective.
- We start by sending a Rodent Control Specialist to your premises to conduct a thorough investigation of the exterior and interior of your home, looking for possible entry points along your roofline as rodents are skilled climbers. It is often difficult for the untrained inspector to spot the small cracks in the siding and eaves, but these jump out at our highly experienced Specialists.
- Once we identify the nooks and crannies used by rodents to enter the home, we set traps based on intimate understanding of rodent patterns and behavior, removing all animals from your proximity.
- Our third step is to seal all entrance points through our unique exclusion process, closing off holes and cracks with metal-based substances and matching the paint with your exterior so your previous rat problem is all but forgotten, and it is impossible for any rodents to re-enter your home.
- Finally, decontamination process in which we clean and clear all evidence of the previous infestation, leaving your home as good as new. Our special fogging machine can penetrate your insulation, clearing it of contamination and evading the need to replace it all.
All of this comes with our Lifetime Guarantee, the best in the marketplace. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at the first sign of rodent visitors.