SQUIRREL REMOVAL AND CONTROL IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
SQUIRRELS BELONG IN THE WILD. NOT YOUR ATTIC.
CALL OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL
The Rodent Control Experts ™
YOUR HOUSTON HOME SHOULDN’T HAVE SQUIRRELS IN IT
Squirrels are fairly common throughout North America, and are generally not seen as pests until they have entered residential homes at which point these cute furry animals become their true selves: destructive wild animals that chew through wires and wood, urinate and defecate all over your attic insulation and squabble loudly throughout the late night hours. Like all rodents, their superior gnawing skills are the source of the most acute destruction, sometimes starting electrical fires by chewing through wiring in your home.
As urban areas grow and the number of trees for their habitat continue to decrease, squirrels begin to enter attics and existing structures to nest. This is highly problematic as squirrels are very territorial and nearly impossible to keep out once they have made your home their home. It is essential that you enlist Omega Animal Removal’s professional services once you suspect a possible infestation. Our trained specialists are unique in their understanding of the biological tendencies of squirrels and their habitats.
Squirrels are the least invasive of the rodent species to humans. Once their habitat has become reduced and the population experiences an explosion that problems arise. The competition for nesting space pushes them into private residences. Once inside, they are quickly destructive of the interior spaces, chewing through everything and anything including insulation, drywall, PVC pipes and wood beams. Luckily trapping and relocating these wild creatures is Omega Animal Removal’s specialty.
SIGNS OF A SQUIRREL INFESTATION
Call Omega Animal Removal right away when you notice any of the following danger signals:
- Divots in your back yard and plants eaten in the garden indicate foraging for nuts and food
- Fighting squirrels are emblematic of a local overpopulation problem
- Noises such as scratching and light thumping coming from the attic, walls and vents could be squirrels running and squabbling among themselves
- Droppings about the size of a pen point are a general sign of rodent infestation but can look similar, so get a professional opinion before determining the specifics of your problem
HOW OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL CAN HELP WITH SQUIRREL REMOVAL
Omega Animal Removal is the premiere animal control company in Houston, Texas. We are not only experienced in trapping and removing squirrels from your property, but we have an in depth understanding of squirrel biology and behavior, giving us an edge in effectiveness and cost-efficiency. Our unique method includes the following steps:
- Evaluating the issue by identifying the animals and their entry points.
- Trapping and removing all animals, but this is only the beginning.
- We then perform our unique exclusion process which makes sure there is no chance for these critters to return to your attic. We seal off all possible entry points, proofing your house against wild animals entering your home through cracks and holes around cables and air conditioning ducts.
- Finally, we repair all damage to your home, replacing destroyed insulation and decontaminating your attic and crawlspaces touched by the infestation.
We also cut back overhanging branches from which squirrels frequently jump up to 8 or 10 feet to land on your roof. Omega Animal Removal is so confident in our superior process, we guarantee success and prevention from future infestations. Call for a consultation and the best solution in the business.