CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-NO-MORE-RATS
Omega Animal Removal’s General Terms & Conditions
- Omega will provide elimination services at the address listed on the original service agreement. Omega shall choose the method best suited to address the client’s needs and may include lethal, non-lethal or exit valve trapping. Elimination includes removal of animals and/or animal carcasses from attics, crawl spaces (if applicable) and areas where Omega’s traps have been placed. If animal carcasses are in a wall, the client may incur additional fees for removal and repair. If poison has ever been used in the attic or on the outside of the structure prior to working with Omega, then Omega cannot guarantee against animals dying in the attic or in the walls.
- Omega will complete the agreed upon exclusion work on the home. The exclusion work to be completed includes all areas on the home listed under the exclusion section of the original service agreement. Omega guarantees against re-entry for all work that is completed by our team. See our guarantee terms and conditions for further details regarding the overall scope of our full home warranty.
- Omega Animal Removal will provide an attic fogging treatment throughout the entire attic and/or crawlspace of structure at the address listed on the original service agreement. Our fogging treatments may or may not include removal of animal feces from the attic decking surfaces depending upon the ability to properly clean off those areas. Unless it is stated on the service ticket, Omega will not be vacuuming any portion of the attic or attic decking.
- Omega is not responsible for any past, present or future damages to the interior or exterior of the structure serviced caused by either successful or attempted re-entry by any type of animal(s). This includes, but is not limited to: damages to roofs, chimneys, electrical wiring, any HVAC components, cables or furniture.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OMEGA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENCIAL DAMAGES.
- The client shall respond to all calls or messages from Omega within 24 hours to facilitate provision of service.
- The client shall make the service address available for treatment and inspection as reasonably necessary.
- Omega is in no way liable for any removal, replacement or decontamination of the Service Address’s attic insulation resulting from any type of re entry by the target animal(s) or non-target animal(s). This includes points of entry closed by Omega at the Service Address. In the event that any animal(s) do find re-entry into the attic after Omega has completed an attic restoration, Omega will eliminate the animal(s), seal the points of entry and provide a fogging treatment of the Service Address’s attic at no cost to the Client. At no point, and for no reason, will Omega remove and replace insulation from the Service Address’s attic after previously completing an attic restoration at the Service Address.
- Payment for all services shall be made in full before service is commenced or in 2 installments. If Customer decides to pay in installments, the first payment is due at the time the Customer signs the original Service Agreement. The second payment is due upon completion of the Exclusion service. Any payment not made within ten (10) days after due date shall accrue interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest allowed by law. In the event Customer’s check for service is returned to Omega for insufficient funds, Customer will be charged a service fee of $25.00 or the maximum amount allowed by state law, whichever is higher, plus sales tax (if applicable).
- Failure to pay Omega in full will completely and unequivocally void any warranty or guarantee originally offered by Omega Animal Removal.
- In the event any Customer obligation in this Service Agreement must be enforced, through litigation or otherwise, Omega will be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses incurred.
- In the event that any animal(s) find re-entry into the structure serviced after Omega has completed all of the agreed upon work listed on the original service agreement, Omega will return to and re-inspect the home within 7 business days of the Client’s request for additional service. If Omega re-inspects the home and finds no evidence of animal re-entry and the source of the warranty call is determined to be caused by an event other than animal re-entry, then the client will be charged a $129 service fee.
OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL’S LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND OMEGA’S 5-YEAR GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Omega Animal Removal’s Lifetime and 5-Year guarantees warranty the entire structure serviced against animal re-entry, not just the entry points sealed by Omega (exclusion work).
- Omega DOES NOT warranty against, and is in no way liable for, damages caused to the exterior of the home by animal(s) attempting to, or successfully finding re-entry into the structure originally serviced.
- Omega DOES NOT warranty against animal(s) re-entry into the structure serviced resulting from damage to the building caused by acts of God, including but not limited to: wind, rain, flooding, falling tree limbs, hail or fire.
- Omega DOES NOT warranty against animal(s) re-entry into the structure serviced resulting from neglected home maintenance and normal upkeep that the owner of the structure is responsible for. This includes: rotted wood, sagging gutters, foundation cracks and subsequent problems resulting from foundation shifting issues and all other normal wear and tear that occurs on structures.
- Omega DOES NOT warranty any work or services performed outside of the original service agreement.
- Omega DOES NOT warranty any work, self-help or tampering by the Client.
- Omega DOES NOT warranty any work that was completed by way of a side agreement with an employee of Omega and legal action may be sought if such an event were to occur.
- Any guarantee offered by Omega Animal Removal requires an annual inspection to remain valid. Failure to complete Omega’s annual inspection within 90 days annually from the date that the original service agreement was signed will entirely void any guarantee offered by Omega on the structure originally serviced.
- For structures with a pier and beam foundation, Omega may require a “rat wall” to be installed around the entire perimeter of the foundation to offer any type of guarantee on the structure. In the event that Omega DOES NOT complete a “rat wall” around the perimeter of the foundation and any animal(s) find re-entry into the crawlspace by digging under the foundation, then Omega WILL require additional charges for the installation of a rat wall and animal trapping if the client desires a warranty.
- For structures with tile roofs, Spanish or otherwise, Omega only warranties the exclusion work completed on the home. Omega DOES NOT warranty the entire structure serviced against animal re-entry on tile roofs due to the fact that animals can gain entry into the structure by ways that are uncontrollable, such as: getting under the tiles and chewing into the roof decking, missing or damaged tiles offering entry into attic, etc…
- Failure for client to pay for, or allow, Omega Animal Removal’s annual $129 inspection within 90 days of each 12 month period starting from the date the listed on the signed service ticket will completely and unequivocally render void any and all warranties or guarantees offered by Omega Animal Removal on the structure serviced.
OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL’S LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND 5-YEAR GUARANTEE MUTUAL AGREEMENTS
- It is imperative that even after Omega Animal Removal resolves and remediates your nuisance wildlife issues and offers a warranty on the structure serviced, we continue to work together to protect your home from the possible re-entry of any animals. There are some situations that we cannot control and situations in which the homeowner is responsible for. As the homeowner, it is your responsibility to meet the following standards of upkeep and prevention on the structure serviced. Failure to adhere to these mutual agreements will entirely void any guarantee or warranty offered by Omega Animal Removal.
- Sufficient and reasonable maintenance and upkeep of the structure serviced. This includes but is not limited to: repairing or replacing any rotted wood, keeping trees trimmed away from home to prevent rubbing against roofline, repairing any foundation cracks or gaps that may occur on the exterior of the home, cleaning and keeping gutters clear of debris and water to prevent sagging and expose of wooden areas where gutters are secured.
- Ensuring all doors, windows, garage entries, pet doors, crawlspace access doors, etc., are not left open for unreasonable times or overnight. Failure to secure these areas may void any warranty offered by Omega Animal Removal. If it is determined that any of the aforementioned situations results in animal re-entry, then the client will be required to pay all fees associated with any work or services that need to be completed on the structure
- In the event that any work involving the roof or HVAC components of the structure serviced is completed during the duration of Omega’s guarantee, it is solely the Client’s responsibility to contact Omega Animal Removal to notify our team about the type of work being done. If the roof and/or HVAC is being repaired or replaced, then Omega must inspect the structure to determine if any of the exclusion work previously completed has been damaged or compromised in any way. If the work has been compromised then Omega will charge to recomplete any necessary work or services required to re-secure the structure. Failure to notify Omega about any repairs or work completed on the roof and/or HVAC units will entirely void any warranty or guarantee offered on the structure by Omega.
- In the event that the roof is repaired or replaced, it is SOLELY the homeowner’s responsibility to notify Omega Animal Removal’s Dallas office. The homeowner must notify Omega Animal Removal within 72 hours of repair or replacement. Failure to do so completely and entirely renders void any guarantee or warranty on the structure serviced.
- Upon inspection of a repaired or replaced roof; if damage, degradation or complete removal of any work previously completed by Omega Animal Removal has occurred on the structure serviced, then any type of warranty or guarantee offered by Omega Animal Removal is entirely, completely and unequivocally null and void. Omega Animal Removal will offer to redo the work that was previously completed on the home, but will charge, in full, for any and all work that needs to be completed. Upon completion of all recommended work, Omega Animal Removal will issue a new warranty or guarantee for a duration agreed upon by both parties.