DON’T LET SQUIRRELS NEST IN YOUR FORT WORTH HOME—REMOVE THEM
You don’t care whether the squirrels invading your Fort Worth, TX, home are Eastern gray squirrels or flying squirrels, you just want them gone for good. Fortunately, Omega Animal Removal is on your side with a scientific comprehension of squirrel behavior matched with an in-depth understanding of local squirrel activity and patterns.
Squirrels can become a problem any time of the year, and while they seem to peak as nuisances during the spring months, squirrel infestations can crop up frequently in the winter and fall as well. During the spring squirrels breed and nest, and private residences are much more attractive as a shelter than the trees they scale and scamper on in your backyard.
Although you can’t be 100% sure from timing alone, squirrels love to play in the day, particularly during sunrise and sunset. You’ll hear them running quickly through the walls and over the ceiling making scratching noises. If you spend any time in your attic you’ll likely encounter signs of them as well, such as debris, shells or nuts. It may also be rather easy to see squirrels moving in and out of your attic. The roof, particularly along the fascia boards, is a favorite entry point. Our Animal Control Specialists at Omega Animal Removal will determine what wildlife is wreaking havoc on your attic and craft a plan to rid your home of them.
SIGNS OF A SQUIRREL INFESTATION
Call us immediately if you recognize the following signs:
- Squirrels fighting regularly can indicate overpopulation, something that drives squirrels into homes
- Divots in your background
- Noises such as scratching and thumping coming from your ceiling and walls
- Squirrel droppings are similar to other rodent feces—contact your animal control professional for an accurate assessment
HOW OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL CAN HELP WITH SQUIRREL REMOVAL
The Squirrel Specialists hired by Omega Animal Removal are the best of the best. You might even say they’re a little squirrelly themselves, but we pride ourselves on our extreme level of dedication. Your Specialist will inspect the ground and roofline of your home’s exterior to find any and every entry point for squirrels. Most of the time squirrels enter through the roof of your Fort Worth, TX, home, jumping from nearby branches. The Specialist will then move into your attic and examine the damage the squirrels have caused, checking for chewed wiring, ductwork or beams, waste contamination and nesting sites. In order to ensure your home is squirrel-free and stays that way, we always complete the four phases explained in detail below.
1.Analysis and consultation: All following steps are based on this diagnosis of your squirrel problem.
2.Trapping & Removal: All squirrels are trapped and released far from your home.
3. Full Home Exclusion: Every entry point is sealed with the highest-grade metal-based products, and then painted to match the natural exterior of the home, leaving no trace of the previous entry points.
4. Attic Decontamination: All feces, urine and affected materials are removed and replaced, including insulation where needed. We use our fogging system to sanitize and kill all bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses that may be present.
Omega Animal Removal is unique in our dedication to permanent solutions to animal infestations. We undertake population control measures to discourage the squirrel population on your property and give a Lifetime Guarantee with all of our services so you never have to worry about squirrels in the attic again.