OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL IN FORT WORTH GETS RID OF RODENTS
We can tackle any animal that gives you grief, but getting rid of rodents is what we do best here at Omega Animal Removal. Rodent infestations affect homes and businesses of all types across Fort Worth, TX, and everyone can agree these creatures are cringe-inducing critters, feared by all.
Fort Worth is no different from most major cities right now in that it is undergoing expansion that pushes human environments into conflict with the natural environments of rodents. When this happens, rodents invade your home or business because structures built to house humans are ideal to rats, with ready-made shelter and access to food supply luxury they could never recreate in the wild.
Though it is difficult to tell which species exactly has inhabited your attic, each animal has their own distinctive activity schedule and sound. Rodents, for example, are active at night, while squirrels are active during the day. Usually most of your insulation can be spared the cost of removal, but it’s worth having an Animal Control Specialist from Omega Animal Removal as our process includes decontamination and damage control.
SIGNS OF A RODENT INFESTATION
Be sure to call Omega Animal Removal at the first sign:
Noises at night such as scratching or chewing
- Droppings about the size of a pen point and oblong
- Urine patches around food cartons
- Nibble marks on the cardboard
- Dead rodents
HOW OMEGA ANIMAL REMOVAL CAN HELP WITH RODENT REMOVAL
Omega Animal Removal is so confident in our process, we provide a Lifetime Guarantee with our services. What may sound like dozens of rats in your attic is likely only five to eight. Our 4-step process is comprehensive and meticulous:
1. We begin with a full home analysis, examining the exterior and interior of the home and giving you a specific plan of attack.
2. We then proceed to trapping and removal. How we trap rodents for depends on the situation, but in general our efforts continue for a week to a week and a half. Setting traps within your attic or outside your home is our main strategy, as well as simply keeping animals from re-entering an area with one-way excluder valves installed on the primary entry point(s). We always value humane practices which is why our Rodent Control Specialists check traps every two to three days to prevent animals from dying.
3. Depending on who you hire to do the job, you’ll get varying levels of commitment to the definitive standard—you don’t want to deal with rodents again. At Omega Animal Removal, our exclusion process uses high quality materials that stand the test of time and prevent rodents from re-entering your home. Only durable, weatherproof galvanized aluminum meets this standard, which is why we always use it to seal up entry points. Even vents along your roof are sealed with galvanized aluminum, but they aren’t visible from the ground. This is part of our commitment to never neglecting the aesthetics of your home.
4. Finally, we restore your attic to better than new, decontaminating the entire space and sanitizing the premises to make sure your family is safe from toxic excrement and to be certain no other rodents can sniff their way along a pheromone trail back into your home.
Don’t be fooled into thinking that cellulose insulation is rat-proof just because it is treated with boric acid. Our competitors push this product because it is cheap, not because it works. A full exclusion is the only way to truly rid your attic or home in general of rats.